Monday, May 10, 2010

Next blog please

On the rare occasions that I have time to flip through blogs, I'll click "Next blog" at the top of the screen. People post all kinds of personal pictures of children, workmates, parties, homes...

Some of my favorite blogs are by grad students and scrapbooking moms. The one interests me as I'm also in the process of studying. The other group is full of ideas, saving memories of families and friends, with some very creative photography and layout. We used to sew to have something permanent at the end of the day. Moving along in technology by one generation, these young moms blog... and the results are spectacular. Colorful, beautiful, generous.

I love to browse through the lives God knows intimately. And to think he cares about each one of us. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment