Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The strangest things

We saw two very strange things today. I feel stunned. Am I on another planet?

First, a Christmas tree decked in "sitting Buddha" ornaments - at a high-end interior decor shop.



Second, a series of Advent calendars without a single Christian option - at two separate stores.



Are these not weird? What is the strangest item you've seen lately?

Read more:
*I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you. Genesis 28:15

*Christ says, "You will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you will be my witnesses." Acts 1:8

Moravian Prayer: Dear Lord, thank you for your promises to us. To show our appreciation, we promise to be faithful witnesses and help others come to know you as their Savior. Teach us to speak in the right time and way to share our faith with those we love. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment